The Schooner Yacht Atlantic by marine artist John Mecray is a hand signed & numbered limited edition print on paper.
The Atlantic was a 3 masted schooner that was launched in 1903, and became legendary when it set the record for the fastest crossing of the Atlantic Ocean in 1905. It completed the 3000 mile trip in just over 12 days. The record stood for 75 years before it was broken.
- Very Good Condition – Never Framed – No Fading
- Some dings and rippling in margins that will not be visible when matted & framed
- Stored in a flat file to eliminate UV exposure
- Pricing is reflective of condition
- Please email or call for further details